The laboratory has complete equipment for the preparation of battery materials, electrodes,
full battery assembly, test and evaluation.
Advanced battery material preparation, high-performance battery device integration,
battery structure and failure mechanism research.
- High nickel cathode material coating technology
- Aiming at the problem of high alkali content on the surface of high nickel cathode materials, sensitivity to water and serious capacity attenuation, a new surface coating technology has been developed to improve stability in circulation.
- High safety diaphragm coating materials
- In view of the key problems of poor thermal stability of polyolefin separator, poor wettability of electrolyte and puncture resistance, multi-functional coating materials are developed based on organic-inorganic hybrid technology to improve the safety performance of lithium batteries.
- Large capacity cathode material
- Nano-silicon and nano-silicon composite technology are develop to improve the circulating stability of silicon cathode materials.
- The application of new materials are studied
- The application of new materials are studied and high-energy-density lithium-ion batteries are developed. Collaborations are maintained with international partners to study the failure mechanism of materials and batteries.
Building 16, #906 yatai road, nanhu district,
jiaxing, zhejinag, china
Copyright © Shanghai University ICP No 18016979 Shanghai
Copyright © Copyright © Shanghai University ICP No 18016979 Shanghai